Snippets are unique by facility and initially blank. This feature is a place for you to store sentences or paragraphs of information that you find yourself typing repeatedly. You will have access to these snippets from the session notes, evaluations, and reports. Snippets can be something you give your students access to at the beginning of the year and turn off later.
From Snippets module:
1. Click tab where you would like to create a snippet: Session Note, Evaluation, or Report
2. Click blue “Edit Snippet” button
3. Type a title that will help you remember the text
4. Type your snippet in the "Text" box
5. Click “Save Snippet”
From Note, Report, or Form
1. Click the blue "Show Snippets" button at the top of the page
2. Click "Edit"
3. Click “Edit Snippet”
4. Type a title that will help you remember the text.
5. Type a title that will help you remember the text
6. Type your snippet in the "Text" box
7. Click “Save Snippet”
Important things to note:
Session Note, Evaluation, and Report each have 8 tabs below them and each tab has 12 snippet areas.
While typing in the “Text” section, you can insert “Tags” by selecting the smart text from the drop-down that makes sense in the sentence.
These tags are items like First Name, Last Name, the correct pronoun for the sentence, etc. and appear in blue font.
After clicking ”Insert” continue typing your sentence.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.