There are three ways to create a claim item.
From a SOAP Note:
1. Start a SOAP Note.
2. SOAP Note must have a Diagnosis and CPT code on the top and an official supervising therapist signature at the bottom of the note.
3. Click the orange "Save/Create or Update Claim"
From the Billing module:
1. Click the green "Add Claim Item" in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select Client (In order for you to utilize this method the patient must have the Diagnosis codes loaded into the client record. If there isn't one loaded then you must go into the blue "view client list" from the main dashboard, edit the client file and then add in the Dx code.)
3. Once there is a CPT code loaded into the window click "Create Claim"
From the Evaluations & Forms module:
1. In your clinic you can use the encounter forms to create claim items.
2. These forms must include a ICD & CPT code with an official signature.
3. Click the orange "Save/Create or Update Claim" After any of the above three methods each CPT code will become a new line item within the billing module.
Return to Support page.