Click “New Client” button in the upper right-hand corner.
A new screen will pop up. Most of the blanks are self-explanatory, but here are a few things to note:
1. Phone and Email is referring to the patient, not the physician.
2. You can add multiple family members after you add the first person.
3. Primary Therapist is the person who will be responsible for giving the “official signature” on the client’s documents.
4. List of therapists with check boxes - select which therapists that will have access to the client’s files and information.
5. If you need to submit insurance to a specific insurance provider from the list (and haven’t told Lana yet), email her with the insurance you will be utilizing from the drop-down list. She will register you within the clearing house.
6. Lastly, at the bottom of the new client screen, you are given the option to add files to a client’s information. (You can access the files you add in the Client List as well.)
Return to Support page.