* There are 3 ways to add a new client:
From Main Dashboard
1. Click “New Client” button in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard
From Client List
1. Click "View Client List"
2. Click blue "Add New Client" button in upper right-hand corner
1. Click schedule icon to open the full schedule
2. Double click anywhere in the schedule
3. Click green "New Client" button
Important things to note:
Phone and email is referring to the patient, not the physician.
You can add multiple family members after you add the first person.
The "Primary Therapist" is the person who will be responsible for giving the “official signature” on the client’s documents. You must assign a Primary Therapist for every client. This can be changed at any time and other therapists can still sign off on the client’s documents even if they are not the Primary Therapist as long as their name is checked.
List of therapists with check boxes: select the therapists you want to have access to the client’s files and information.
If you need to submit insurance to a specific insurance provider from the list (and haven’t told Lana (Lana@Clinicnote.com)), email her with the insurance you will be utilizing from the drop-down list.
She will register you within the clearing house.
At the bottom of the new client screen, you are given the option to add files to a client’s information. (You can access the files you add in the Client List as well.)
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.