Admin Panel - Move Users to Inactive
To move users to inactive
1. Click "View Admin Panel"
2. Click red "Move to Inactive" button
3. Click "Yes"
You may be prompted to Reassign Patients
1. Select a therapist from the drop down list
2. The person you select will take the place of the primary therapist for all the inactive user's patients
3. Click "Assign to Therapist"
To see a list of all inactive users
1. Click blue "Inactive Users" button
2. Click blue "Inactive Users" button again to see active users
To move users back to active
1. Click "Inactive Users" button
2. Click "Move to Active"
Important things to note:
Only Clinical Administrators have access to the Admin Panel.
Users can be moved to inactive when they are no longer working at your clinic.
If the user may return to your clinic at some point in the future, move them to inactive as you can move them back to active at any time.
Inactive users cannot log into ClinicNote.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.