From Admin Panel
1. Click "View Admin Panel"
2. Click blue "Edit" button next to therapist name
3. Click checkbox next to "Restrict to Specific Patients" at the bottom of the page
4. Click the checkbox next to the patients you want the therapist to have access to
5. Click "Update User"
From Client List
1. Click "View client List"
2. Click client name to expand information
3. Click "Edit Info"
4. Scroll down page until you see list of therapist names
5. Click the checkbox next to the therapists you want to have access to this patient
6. Click "Save Patient"
Important things to note:
If you do not click the "Restrict to Specific Patients" checkbox in the Admin Panel, the therapist will have access to all patients.
The Admin Panel overrides the Client List (i.e. if a therapist is not selected in the patient file, but the patient is selected for the therapist in the Admin Panel, the therapist will have access to the patient).
If you would like all therapists to have access to every patient but only when they are scheduled with the patient, click "Restrict access to patients based on schedule" in the Admin Panel.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.