When editing a note, form, or report click the blue "Show History/Comments" button to view comments.
1. Click the Comments tab
2. To add a comment click the green Add Comment button
3. Type a title and comment and click Save
4. When viewing an item, always check the Show History/Comments to see if a new comment has been added that needs to be addressed
5. When you are ready to mark a comment complete, simply check the box "Completed by Student" or "Completed by Supervisor" to signify that the comment has been addressed
6. Student users only have access to their own check box
7. Supervisors have access to their own check box and may also check or un-check a student's check box if you notice that they checked Completed in error
Return to Support page.