schedule - Print
1. Change view of Schedule to your preference
1. Open the Snipping tool (Type Snipping tool in search bar on the left side of the menu bar to find it.)
2. Click New
3. Drag your mouse so that a box is created around the schedule
4. Release mouse and you will have an image of the schedule
5. Click "File" to Save or Print
1. Hold down the following keys at the same time: Command + Shift + 4
2. Click and drag your cursor to create a box around the schedule
3. Release your mouse, and you will have an image of the schedule
4. If you cannot save the screenshot right away, check your desktop to check if the image saved to the desktop
5. Click on the file to print
Comments are closed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.