Saving Your Progress
From Notes, Forms, and Reports
1. Click green "Save Note," "Save Form," or "Save Report" button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page
2. To resume working, click the check box next to your item on the todo list
3. Click "Edit"
To Save and Submit to Supervisor or Student
1. Click green "Submit" button in the bottom right-hand corner of the page
2. Click the checkbox next to the person you are submitting to
3. Click "Submit"
To Save and Send to the Billing Module
Document must have 1) CPT code and 2) Official signature in order to send to the billing module.
1. Click "Add New CPT Code"
2. Select the CPT code from the drop down menu
3. Supervising therapist sign the item making it official
3. Click the gold "Save & Create/Update Claim" button
To Save as an Official Document
* An item becomes an official document once the Supervising Therapist signs it. *
Once it's official, only the Supervising Therapist can make edits to it and other therapists can only view it.
Supervising Therapists: DO NOT submit official documents to another therapist; after signing, just click "Save." The item will drop off your todo list.
Important things to note:
Clicking "Submit" will automatically save your item and create a bold todo item for the person you submitted the document to. Once submitted, the item will drop off your todo list.
Documents that appear on your todo list in bold have been submitted to you from another therapist for review.
Students and supervisors can submit back and forth as many times as necessary.
After clicking "Save & Create/Update Claim" the CPT code will become a line item in the Billing module.
For PDF notes to be accurate, ALL track changes comments must be ACCEPTED or Rejected before the Supervising Therapist signs; only accepted comments will appear in the PDF.