After saving a note, form, or report one time, the Show History/Comments button will appear when the item is reopened to edit. Clicking on this button will show:
-History tab: Lists initials, date and time of each person who has created, viewed, or edited the item.
1. If you see initials that you don't recognize, the user viewing the item was probably the Help Desk. The ClinicNote team creates a Help Desk user for each clinic so that we can log in and help with any questions or issues that occur. The initials of the Help Desk is the first letter of your clinic name and "D" for desk, i.e. ClinicNote University would be "C.D." for ClinicNote Help Desk.
-Comments tab: a space for viewing the comments the supervisor/student create.
1. Click “Add Comment”
2. Give the Title of the section of the note.
3. Write the comment.
4. When the opposite person logs in to view the note they should always check the Show History/Comments to see if there has been a new comment created that needs to be addressed.
5. A supervisor may mark a student’s checkbox complete or uncheck the student’s checkmark.
6. The student will only have access to their own checkmark.
An additional feature for Notes: when you create or edit a note, you can click Show past notes to view previously created notes for that client.
Return to Support page.