General - work on 2 items at once
* You can view multiple tabs at once, but only make edits in one tab to ensure your work will auto-save in cases where you get logged out. *
1. Log into ClinicNote on Google Chrome
2. Open a new tab by clicking the + button at the top of your page
3. Log into ClinicNote in the second tab
4. Make edits in one tab while viewing ClinicNote in the second tab
Important things to note:
If you'd like to see both screens at the same time instead of switching back and forth, click your tab and drag it down from the top of your screen creating a new window.
You can reduce the size of each window so you can see both at the same time.
After working on an item for 20 minutes you will be prompted to either continue working or log out.
Each tab has its own 20 minute timer, and it begins right when you open a tab.
Comments are closed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.