1. Click your cursor once where you would like the chart to populate
2. Click the table icon on the top button bar.
3. Select the alignment you would like (left, center, right)
4. Click Ok
5. To add rows or columns, right click in the table, and cilck "Row" or "Column." Choose Insert Before or Insert After
6. To merge cells, highlight the cells you would like to merge, right click in the cell and click "Cell" and "Merge Cells"
7. To split cells, right click in the cell you would like to split and click "Cell" and "Split cell horizontally" or "Split cell vertically."
Return to Support page.